“Christmas is the most beautiful season of the year. These cupcakes reflect the meaning of this season by their simplicity and class. You can always check my Youtube channel for more on Christmas cupcakes.”
This recipe here will show you the techniques of decorating these cupcakes. As for the recipe you can check this link here for all kind of cupcake recipes from chocolate cupcakes, fruit cupcakes, to gluten free cupcakes.
- After your cupcakes are baked and cooled, frost them with a light coat of chocolate spread or buttercream.
- Prepare the sugar paste you want to use and dye it with the desired colors.
- I have chosen white, red and green.
- If you don’t have a green food colorant simply mix yellow and blue. The more blue you add, the darker your green will get.
- Sprinkle the working table with Confectioner’s sugar, and roll the sugar paste.
- Choose a plain circle or a ruffled circle cookie cutter that has the same size as your cupcakes top.
- Cut the circle and place it on top of the cupcake.
- Then cut a snowflake of a different color, spread the back side with a little bit of cream and glue it on top of the circle.
- Use the top of a round piping head to make the small circles around the snowflake.
- Always spread the back of your sugar paste with cream.
- You can repeat the same steps with different colors and make a bunch of colorful cupcakes to serve on Christmas eve.