“My 7 year old daughter made these by herself. It’s nice to encourage them to be part of what they eat. My kids have inherited the love of cooking and baking and we enjoy spending time together in the kitchen.
Give these cookies a try, they only need 4 ingredients and a short preparation time”
Makes approximately 21
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1 1/2 cup (180 g) Brown flour
1/4 cup ( 55 g) Granulated white sugar
1/2 cup (120 g) room temperature butter
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Confectioner’s sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 150° C (300° F).
- In a medium bowl, mix the sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add the flour and vanilla extract and combine well.
- Line a 12*25 cm baking tin with parchment paper.
- Press the cookie dough in order to cover the whole tin evenly. If necessary use the bottom of a metal tablespoon to flatten the top.
- With a knife, mark horizontal and vertical lines in order to divide the dough into 21 equal cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with Confectioner’s sugar and serve.
- The cookies can be stored in sealed bags or airtight containers for up to 1 week, at room temperature.